For DPR or Nigerian Federal Civil Service Jobs, the only means of application is through the Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal or the respective agency’s web recruitment portal.
Completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants in line with the International Labour Organisation (ILO) Convention.
Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity who are interested in making a career in the Federal Civil Service are invited to complete and submit the application on-line on FCSC Website – https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs.
Details on the DPR Openings
The Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR), in line with its regulatory mandate of ensuring sustainable development of Nigeria’s oil and gas resources hereby, invites applications from suitably qualified University/Polytechnic Graduates as well as experienced and skilled professionals to fill the under listed vacancies:
1. Graduate Trainees
Successful applicants shall have the opportunity to develop specialist skills and professional competencies in oil/gas regulations and supervision during their career.
– Possess B.Sc/BA/B.Pharm./HND in relevant Engineering and Management/Social Sciences With a minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
– Possess N.Y.S.C discharged/exemption certificate.
– Not more than 30 years old by 31st December 2016.
– Be computer literate.
2. Experienced Hire
Successful candidates shall have their career in the regulatory and monitoring of the dynamic Nigerian Oil and Gas industry with very bright prospects of attaining the peak of their profession.
– Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant experience.
– Not more than 40 years old by 31st December 2016.
– Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
– Be computer literate.
DPR Job Application Guidelines
Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
– Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
– Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
– Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
– Candidates are required to fill their application online through the DPR Application Portal(http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/register).
Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered. All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
Multiple applications by any candidate for more than one job would be DISQUALIFIED.
Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgement containing a reference number which should be quoted in all future correspondences.
Deadline for Submission of application is six weeks from publication date. Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited to write the Computer Based Test(CBT).
630 total views, 2 views today